Are you looking for a magical historic exclusive location for your wedding? Eridge Park is the perfect venue for your dream reception.
- Stunning: Over 3,000 acres of beautiful private parkland with a stately tree-lined drive leading to the main house which commands spectacular views over the deer park, lake and follies.
- Historic: Eridge Park is the ancestral home of the Marquess of Abergavenny and is steeped in history. Past visitors include Henry VIII, Elizabeth I and Benjamin Disraeli.
- Exclusive: Eridge Park is a private family estate and is not open to the public. We guarantee that you won’t share your venue with strangers.
- From May to September – Eridge Park is a stunning location for your wedding from late Spring through Summer to early Autumn.
- Easy to reach: Just 2 miles south of Tunbridge Wells on the border of Kent and East Sussex and only 50 minutes by train from London.
You will have full use of the Music Room lined with family portraits, and the Conservatory with its trompe l’oeil murals.
You and your guests will have unrestricted use of the beautiful gardens: the romantic Tulip Tree Walk, the ancient statues and the unsurpassed views from the ha-ha, all of which provide an idyllic backdrop for drinks, photographs and fireworks.
Many guests chose a marquee on the lawn to fully appreciate and enjoy the unique location.
MAKING YOUR DREAM COME TRUE
We will provide you with a dedicated wedding manager to help you put together the wedding you have always dreamed of. So that you create a perfect day, we are happy to recommend suppliers we have worked with in the past and who can guarantee work of the highest quality and professionalism.
We are also able to cater for more informal weddings with a marquee sited in the grounds of the Estate, if you are interested in understanding more about this option please contact Lorraine our wedding co-ordinator for more information
Please note that Eridge Park is a private home and therefore viewing is by appointment only on weekdays or Saturday mornings.
If you would like to view Eridge Park as a possible venue for your wedding reception, please use details below.
Eridge Park Events Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1892 750766
Please note Eridge Park is not available for wedding ceremonies.