Eridge Park

The Lower Pantiles


In February 2012, the 6th Marquess of Abergavenny bought the Lower Pantiles which had previously been owned by the Nevill family until 1939.  The Lower Pantiles, in the heart of historic Tunbridge Wells, includes Royal Victoria House, the Corn Exchange, the Auction House and Sussex Mews as well as shops, offices and flats.  A management company, Lower Pantiles LLP, has been established to oversee a sympathetic development of the area to maximise the opportunities and benefits for the local community while enhancing the attractive historic inheritance.

A new website has recently been created which details everything at the Pantiles from shops and events to job vacancies and blogs – please visit